Minister of religion Visa (T2):
If you have proposed a job under the faith community in the UK. The best example is you have been appointed as a religious Minister, Missionary, or member of a religious order. You can apply for a Minister of religion visa type.
- Have a sponsorship certificate for your work
- English Proficiency letter (IELTS)
- Prove for your personal savings
- Travel history for last 5 years
- T. B test results (tuberculosis test results)
In case you and your family are not citizens of the EU, Switzerland, Norway, Iceland, or Liechtenstein then you must need an intra-company visa for the UK.
You must have legal sponsorship to stay in the UK and provide you the certificate of sponsorship after verification of your job.All necessary information must provide you at the time of submitting the application for your visa.
The time frame for Visa: -
You must submit your application for a Visa 3 months earlier, the day you are going to start your work in the UK. The date to start your work is mentioned on your sponsorship certificate.
Decision Time: -
You will normally obtain a decision on your Visa application within 3 weeks if you are not in the UK at the time of application.
Fee for Visa Application: -
If you are applying for a visa outside the UK, the application fee is £610 and for each dependent, the same fee is £610.If you want to change and extend the visa, The application fee is £704 and for each dependent, the same fee is £704. Additional charges of £19.20 will have to pay for fingerprints and photo (Biometric). You will also need to pay a health care surcharger along with the application.
Stay time in the UK: -
You are allowed to stay in the UK with a T2 (minister of religion visa) for up to three years (Maximum time) and one month, the time frame mentioned on your sponsorship certificate added 14 days, which is shorter. You must apply for an extension of your visa before it gets expired.
Do’s and Don'ts: -
For a Minister of religion visa (T2),
- you must do the job mentioned in your sponsorship certificate.
- You can do another job according to circumstances.
- If you are eligible, allow bringing your partner and children with you and your dependents.
- You can also do a job up to 20 hours in a week, you may select the work from the skilled worker shortage occupation list or the same profession you already do a job at the same level.
- Carry out voluntary work.
- overseas and back to the UK.
Your Don'ts: -
You must avoid:
- To take ownership of more than 10% shares of your sponsoring body.
- To apply for benefits like public funds and the country’s pension.