Health and care worker Visa: -
For a health and care worker Visa
- You are a certified doctor, nurse, health care professional, and professional of adult social care
- You are a Worker of the authorized health and social care unit
- You must have a sponsorship certificate from your owner In the UK and write the role you are offered in the UK.
- you have paid a minimum salary according to time and type of work.
- You must have an offer letter for a job before submitting the application for a Visa.
English Proficiency: -
- You must be proficient in understanding, writing, reading, and speaking English. Before the application for a Visa, you usually have proof of your English knowledge.
- If you are not eligible for a health and care worker visa, you must go for another type of work visa.
Duration of stay: -
- First, your visa can be valid for up to 5 years then you must extend it. You will submit the application for extension or update your health and care worker visa before it expires or in case you change your job type or owner.
Stay longer in the UK Criteria:
You can extend your visa as many times as you want; the basic criteria are to meet the requirements for Visa. You can also apply for permanent settlement in the UK after 5 years (this is also called indefinite leave to remain). You have the right to live, work and study in the UK if you want and enjoy benefits according to eligibility.
Application Process: -
The application is online.
How you apply depends on you as
- You are coming to the land of the UK or elsewhere.
- You are inside the UK and apply for an extension of your existing visa.
- You are inside the UK and want to shift from other visa types.
If you are eligible, you can apply for your partner and children in your visa application.
In case of a change in job and owner, you must move your Visa application for updating.
The time frame for Visa: -
You must submit your application for a Visa 3 months earlier, the day you are going to start your work in the UK. The date to start your work is mentioned on your sponsorship certificate. For submission of the Application, your identity and valid documents are the necessary requirements. You are allowed to take extra time in this process if you need an appointment. When you start your application, you will find out.
Decision Time: -
If you have applied online, provided your identity and documents, you will normally obtain a decision on your Visa application within 3 weeks if you are in the territory of the UK. The decision duration depends on your location whether you are in the UK or outside the UK. The faster decision will come out if you need to go to an appointment.
Cost of the application: -
You, your spouse, and your children must need to:
- Pay the Application fee standard fee varies £232 per person up to 3 years, after 3 years £ 464 person.
- Prove a certificate, you have enough personal savings. To support yourself while in the UK at least £ 1270.
You, your spouse, and your children will be exempted to pay the surcharge of health care under the health and care worker visa.
Do’s and Don'ts: -
For a health and care worker Visa, you must:
- Work in an authorized job .
- Study (Education).
- If you are eligible, allow bringing your partner and children with you and your dependents .
- Take up extra work in some conditions
- Carry out voluntary work.
- overseas and back to the UK.
- Application for permanent settlement in the UK after you have completed 5 years of living in the UK and meet the other requirements (also called indefinite leave to remain).
Your Don’ts: –
You must avoid:
- To apply for benefits like public funds and the country’s pension.
- You must apply to update your visa once you want to change your job or owner.
What you can or cannot do under the health and care worker visa, you will find out the full list while your application for Visa is successful.