Representative of an overseas Business Visa: -
You can get a representative of an overseas business visa if:
- You are the only representative of an overseas business scheduling to start a UK branch or wholly retained subsidiary.
- You are an employee of an overseas newspaper, News agency, or broadcasting organization posted on a long-term assignment to the UK.
- You must have enough money to maintain your living without help from public funds.
- You must meet Proficiency in English requirements.
As a sole representative:
You can get Visa but meet the requirement of sole representative:
- You must be enlisted and worked outside the UK by an operating and trading business (whose head office and primary residence of business are and will continue outside the UK).
- You must have knowledge, skill, and experience to do the role.
- You must have the decision-making power in the company, you may not owe the full company but most of it or the senior position in the company.
- You must plan to launch the first commercial of the overseas business in the UK, as a listed branch or a completely owned subsidiary.
An employee of NEWSPAPER: -
If you are posted on a long-term basis or any assignment from your overseas Newspaper, News Agency, or Broadcasting body, then you are applied for a Representative overseas business visa.
You must have a verified and valid document before applying for a visa, Full credentials regarding the sole representatives. In the case of an overseas newspaper, a full explanation of the employer company and certificate that you are the sole representative.
- If you are applied from outside the UK, you must go to the Visa center for biometric verification.
- If you are applied from within the UK, then you must apply Online.
- Decision on visa depends on the country where you are going to apply for a representative of the overseas Business visa. Usually, the decision will be made within 8 weeks.
Duration of stay:
There is original visa duration of stay is 3 years. Extension of Visa is possible for up to 2 years. After 5 years, if you are an employee of the same company, you can apply for settlement in the UK.
Your spouse and children under 18 are allowed to go and live with you as your dependent. But if your dependent is owned most of the share of the overseas company then it is not allowed under this category as your dependent. You can use any solicitor and any law firm to file your application and act on your behalf.