Apply as a spouse or partner: -
- The age or both must be 18 years or above.
- You are an Irish and British national.
- You are in the UK for long period or on indefinite leave to remain, or proof of permanent residence. You are from EU member and settled in the UK before January 2021.
- You are on a Turkish worker visa or Turkish businessperson visa in the UK.
- You are on a humanitarian basis or refugee status.
- Once you apply, you and your partner can be able to stay together permanently in the UK.
All documents that are proved that you are in the marriage contract are valid in the UK. You must have 2 years of relationship before applying for the UK. You can also provide the proficiency of English and able to support your independents and finance them. You can stay in the UK for 2 years and 6 months on a spouse or partner visa, but 6 months is allowed in the case of a fiancé and proposed civil partner.
You can change and extend this Visa after 2 years and 6 months. Application is online and a fee is paid in a proper manner, but you can apply for a fee waiver under some conditions. You can go for permanent settlement after staying 5 years in the UK.