Apply As a parent:
- Your child must be under 18 at the time you apply for Visa.
- Your child is currently staying in the UK.
- Your child is an Irish and British national.
- Your child is in the UK for long period or on indefinite leave to remain, or proof of permanent residence. You are from EU member and settled in the UK before January 2021.
- Your child must have stayed in the UK for 7 years constantly.
- You must share sole and shared parental duties for your child.
You can live in the UK for 2 years and 9 months, you can also extend your visa before it expires. The extension of the visa will be allowed you to stay in the UK for 2 years and 6 months. The application will be online from outside and inside the UK. If you are living in the UK continuously for 5 years, you can apply for permanent settlement in the UK. The time is only counted on a family visa.